The Demopaedia team will be present at the next International Population Conference in Busan.
If you attend the conference, please, come to our oral communication which will be held on Tuesday August 27, from 15:30 to 17:00 (Bexco, room 213). The new Korean dictionary will also be presented in a side meeting organized by the Planned Population Federation of Korea (PPFK) on "Population Issues & Official development assistance" (open to all) at 19:00 (Bexco, room 110).
- The Italian page has been proposed, see it:Rimesse. What about including 'Remittance in the English Population Encyclopedia. --Nicolas Brouard 14:54, 19 June 2012 (CEST)
- Illegal immigration
- Flow of people who entered a country without a legal document for admission or who stays in the country at the end of the visa.
- definition proposed by User:Alphonse_Mingnimon_AFFO
- Cause-of-death association indicator
- Justification : with the ageing of the population, I believe that the analysis of the multiple causes of death will become more and more frequent. The Cause-of-death association indicator (CDAI) has been developed to evaluate the frequency of occurence of a given association of causes (see Désesquelles et al. doi:10.4054/DemRes.2010.23.28)--Aline Désesquelles 11:21, 21 June 2012 (CEST)
- Proposed definition : The Cause-of-Death Association Indicator (CDAI) is defined as the ratio between the age-standardized prevalence of the association between 1) a given contributory cause among all deaths assigned to a specific underlying cause, 2) the same contributory cause among all deaths. This definition could be included in § 421.--Aline Désesquelles 11:21, 21 June 2012 (CEST) (Mais je suis hors compétotion !)