The Demopaedia team will be present at the next International Population Conference in Busan.
If you attend the conference, please, come to our oral communication which will be held on Tuesday August 27, from 15:30 to 17:00 (Bexco, room 213). The new Korean dictionary will also be presented in a side meeting organized by the Planned Population Federation of Korea (PPFK) on "Population Issues & Official development assistance" (open to all) at 19:00 (Bexco, room 110).
Difference between revisions of "Template:Citation Style documentation/journal"
(may be wikilinked if relevant.)
m (1 revision: from en.wikipedia.org Template:Cite_journal)
Latest revision as of 14:52, 26 September 2012
- work: Name of the source periodical; may be wikilinked if relevant. Displays in italics. Aliases: work, journal, newspaper, magazine, periodical.
- issue: When the publication is one of a series that is published periodically.
- When set, work changes the formatting of other parameters:
- title is not italicized and is enclosed in quotes.
- chapter is italicized and is not enclosed in quotes.
- location and publisher are enclosed in parentheses.
- page and pages do not show p. or pp.
- edition does not display.