If you attend the conference, please, come to our oral communication which will be held on Tuesday August 27, from 15:30 to 17:00 (Bexco, room 213). The new Korean dictionary will also be presented in a side meeting organized by the Planned Population Federation of Korea (PPFK) on "Population Issues & Official development assistance" (open to all) at 19:00 (Bexco, room 110).
Difference between revisions of "Template:Citation Style documentation/journal"
(may be wikilinked if relevant.)
m (1 revision: from en.wikipedia.org Template:Cite_journal)
Latest revision as of 13:52, 26 September 2012
- work: Name of the source periodical; may be wikilinked if relevant. Displays in italics. Aliases: work, journal, newspaper, magazine, periodical.
- issue: When the publication is one of a series that is published periodically.
- When set, work changes the formatting of other parameters:
- title is not italicized and is enclosed in quotes.
- chapter is italicized and is not enclosed in quotes.
- location and publisher are enclosed in parentheses.
- page and pages do not show p. or pp.
- edition does not display.