The Demopaedia team will be present at the next International Population Conference in Busan.
If you attend the conference, please, come to our oral communication which will be held on Tuesday August 27, from 15:30 to 17:00 (Bexco, room 213). The new Korean dictionary will also be presented in a side meeting organized by the Planned Population Federation of Korea (PPFK) on "Population Issues & Official development assistance" (open to all) at 19:00 (Bexco, room 110).
Template:Citation Style documentation/author
- last: Surname of author. Do not wikilink—use authorlink instead. Where the surname is usually written first—as in Chinese—or for corporate authors, simply use last to include the same format as the source. Aliases: last, author, authors, last1, author1
- first: Given or first names of author, including title(s); for example: Firstname Middlename or Firstname M. or Dr. Firstname M., Sr. Do not wikilink—use authorlink instead. Aliases: first, first1.
- OR: for multiple authors, use last1, first1 through last9, first9 for up to nine authors. By default, if nine authors are defined, then only eight will show and "et al." will show in place of the last author. Aliases: last1, author1 through last9, author9.
- authorlink: Title of existing Wikipedia article about the author—not the author's website; do not wikilink. Aliases: authorlink, authorlink1, author-link, author1-link.
- OR: for multiple authors, use authorlink1 through authorlink9. Aliases: authorlink1, author1-link through authorlink9, author9-link.
- When using Shortened footnotes or Parenthetical referencing styles with templates, do not use multiple names in one field else the anchor will not match the inline link.