The Demopaedia team will be present at the next International Population Conference in Busan.
If you attend the conference, please, come to our oral communication which will be held on Tuesday August 27, from 15:30 to 17:00 (Bexco, room 213). The new Korean dictionary will also be presented in a side meeting organized by the Planned Population Federation of Korea (PPFK) on "Population Issues & Official development assistance" (open to all) at 19:00 (Bexco, room 110).
- The Italian page has been proposed, see it:Rimesse. What about including 'Remittance in the English Population Encyclopedia. --Nicolas Brouard 14:54, 19 June 2012 (CEST)
- Illegal immigration
- Flow of people who entered a country without a legal document for admission or who stays in the country at the end of the visa.
- definition proposed by User:Alphonse_Mingnimon_AFFO
- Multiple causes of death
- Justification : with the ageing of the population, comorbidities are more and more frequent. Thus, I believe that the underlying cause of the death is not sufficient any more to describe mortality conditions.--Aline Désesquelles 11:21, 21 June 2012 (CEST)
- Proposed définition : The exhaustive list of diseases or conditions reported by the certifying physicians on the death certificates is called multiple causes of death. This information is used to determine the underlying cause of the death. Multiple causes others than the underlying cause of the death are called contributing causes of death.--Aline Désesquelles 11:21, 21 June 2012 (CEST) (Mais je ne concours pas)