The Demopaedia team will be present at the next International Population Conference in Busan.
If you attend the conference, please, come to our oral communication which will be held on Tuesday August 27, from 15:30 to 17:00 (Bexco, room 213). The new Korean dictionary will also be presented in a side meeting organized by the Planned Population Federation of Korea (PPFK) on "Population Issues & Official development assistance" (open to all) at 19:00 (Bexco, room 110).
- 12:44, 22 August 2013 Suggestions for a third edition of the demographic dictionary (hist) [556 bytes] Joseph Larmarange (Created page with "= 205 = * Add expressions as 'refuser', 'not contacted' in the notes.")
- 19:34, 5 October 2012 WP:UCB (hist) [66 bytes] Nicolas Brouard (Redirected page to User:Citation bot/use)
- 12:15, 2 October 2012 Migration network (hist) [1,239 bytes] Nicolas Brouard (→List of proposed new terms: Proposing Migration network (first draft))
- 18:15, 1 October 2012 PubMed Identifier (hist) [38 bytes] Nicolas Brouard (reporting the error from en.wikipedia.org)
- 06:40, 30 August 2012 Missing women (hist) [298 bytes] Ramesh ADHIKARI (Created page with "Two possible meaning: .Women that are not accounted .Sex selective abortion (prefer having male child)")