The Demopaedia team will be present at the next International Population Conference in Busan.
If you attend the conference, please, come to our oral communication which will be held on Tuesday August 27, from 15:30 to 17:00 (Bexco, room 213). The new Korean dictionary will also be presented in a side meeting organized by the Planned Population Federation of Korea (PPFK) on "Population Issues & Official development assistance" (open to all) at 19:00 (Bexco, room 110).
Showing below up to 10 results in range #1 to #10.
- (hist) Digital object identifier [23,112 bytes]
- (hist) PubMed [16,086 bytes]
- (hist) PubMed Central [8,472 bytes]
- (hist) Main Page [2,073 bytes]
- (hist) 80 [1,620 bytes]
- (hist) Demography [1,272 bytes]
- (hist) Migration network [1,239 bytes]
- (hist) Suggestions for a third edition of the demographic dictionary [556 bytes]
- (hist) Missing women [298 bytes]
- (hist) Illegal immigration [127 bytes]